Why Chose Us?
Servicing All Brands
Support ticketing software is used by all our staff to track jobs, support requests and ensure whoever you speak to will have the answers. Laptop repairing isn’t the only thing we’re good at.
The MYCS workshop is located in Paddington to be able to simply and easily service Brisbane laptops at your home or business. We also have heaps of free street parking with an easy to find reception.
Low Quote Fees
We can fix your laptop problems!
Brands We Service
Laptop not booting or going really slow?
We commonly find our customers experience issues with their laptops either not turning on, getting stuck loading windows or operating at speeds that are unbearable. These symptoms are quite often caused by a virus or failed or failing hard drive. Our Brisbane computer technicians are experienced at both Virus Removal and data recovery and when replacing we usually recommend installing Solid State Drives (SSD’s).
- Resolve issues with your laptop not starting up
- Boost your laptop speed by replacing your old hard drive
- Solid State Drives work up to 10 times faster than hard drives
- Hard Drives slow down over time, Solid State Drives don’t
- Make your computer faster than new for years to come
Do you have a broken screen on your laptop?
Every day here at My Computer Support we replace broken screens for our customers. We’ve heard a few interesting stories, but no matter how you did it or what brand of laptop you have we can help! Most of the common screen types we have in stock, so if you are lucky we get the repairs done same day, and sometimes even while you wait.
- Common screen types are kept in stock
- Most repairs are completed same day
- Special screens can be ordered in for next day delivery
- All laptop brands, makes and models can be repaired
Contact Us Today
If you like what you see, get in touch today for an obligation free quote or some friendly advice from one of our trained technicians.
We’re available Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm on 07 3040 2067.